- The type and categories of your personal information we collect, store, and/or use;
- The purpose for collection of such information from you;
- Our information security practices and policies (how we ensure confidentiality of your personal information); and
- Our policy on selling or otherwise transferring your personal information to third-parties.
Last updated: November 2022.
TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
When you visit our Website, or place an inquiry with us, we collect certain data of yours and store the same to be able to operate, improve, understand, market, and provide to you with better experiences. Our Website only provides information of our service/offerings. We do not [B1] [HB2] sell our products through the Website and hence the information that we collect, use, and process is limited to your interaction with our Website for information purpose. Information that we collect from you is as below:
|Usage and log information||We collect information about your activity on our Website, like diagnostic and performance information. This includes information about your activity (the time, frequency, and duration of your interactions), log files, crash, performance logs, and reports.|
|Device and Connection|
|We collect device and connection-specific information when you access our Website. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, battery level, signal strength, browser information, mobile network, connection information language and time zone, IP address, device operations information, and identifiers.|
|Customer support and|
|When you contact us for inquiry or otherwise communicate with us, you may provide us with your personal information including your messages, any other information you deem helpful, and how to contact you (e.g., an email address, contact number, name). We may store such information to provide you with all the necessary information and details of our services and for our record purposes as necessitated under the applicable law.|
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION, STORAGE, AND USAGE OF
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect, store, and use your personal information for lawful purposes only and in connection with our function or activity. We collect, store, and use your personal information:
- a. to facilitate your access to the Website and information contained therein;
- b. to respond to your inquiries or fulfil your requests for information about various services that we offer and to send you communications to remind you of the details, purchases, updated policies and terms etc.;
- c. to send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- d. to personalize your experience on the Website , provide you with the information that you are looking for, and improve your ability to effectively interact with the Website by automatically analyzing your activities.;
- e. for proper administering of the Website;
- f. to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- g. to respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- h. to implement information security practices and to determine any security breaches, computer contaminants or computer viruses;
- i. to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud;
- j. to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of Applicable Law;
DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION
We strive to ensure the security of your personal information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, we adopt internal reviews of the data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your personal information. We make sure that we adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable law for the protection of your information.
Please note that whenever you give out your personal information online to TECSTUB, there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While TECSTUB strives to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee the security of any information you disclose online or you provided to or received by us, and any personal information, general information, or other data or information is provided to us at your own risk.
A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of TECSTUB and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of god, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity (beyond reasonable control of TECSTUB).
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Your personal information is an important part of our business, and we do not sell or share your personal information with others unless requested by governmental authorities under the Applicable Law.
CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store and process your information on servers located in multiple jurisdictions. By using this Website and our Services, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to locations that may be outside of your country of residence.
STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We store your personal information to communicate with you via email or phone regarding specific products and/or services you have ordered, requested, or inquired about and for as long as it is needed in order to provide you with our products/services.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT DISCLOSURES
Categories of information that Tecstub collects from you
A description of your rights
As a resident of California, you have certain rights under the CCPA. You can read the full text of CCPA here , but some of the rights are as mentioned below:
Right to access data- You have the right the know the categories and specific pieces of your personal information that we collect and use, the purpose of such collection, categories of data that have been disclosed or sold to third-parties by us, and the categories of third-parties to whom the data is sold. You may exercise this right twice in a 12 months.
Right to be forgotten/erased- You have a right to request the erasure of your personal information. Upon such requests, we will also request our data processors to delete your personal information that was shared with them to enable you to use our Services. We may however retain your personal information in the following circumstances:
- – Execute transaction requested by you;
- – Detect security incidents;
- – Avoid any illegal activities;
- – Identify and repair errors;
- – Promote free speech;
- – Comply with legal obligations
Right to opt out from the sale of information- You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, and to request information about whether we have sold your personal information in the past 12 months. TECSTUB does not sell personal information, and we have not done so in the last year. If we begin to do so, we will update this notice and provide a mechanism to opt-out of any such sale.
Right to receive goods/services on equal terms- We won’t discriminate against you because you exercise any rights herein.
Method for submitting requests with TECSTUB
You may exercise your rights as described above and as mentioned in the CCPA by contacting us at [email protected] or by contacting us at 0794005003. In the email please mention specifically which choice you would like us to fulfil. Once we receive communication, we will try to respond to you within 45 days as mentioned in the CCPA. Please note that depending on the request you make, we may need additional time to respond to you about which we will inform you.
To exercise your rights, we are required to verify your identity. We will authenticate your request using the email address provided by you to TECSTUB, and if necessary, additional proofs establishing your identity.
Categories of personal information collected
TECSTUB has commenced its operations in California only in August 2015. However, for the sake of clarity, we have so far collected Identifiable information such as your name, address, contact information, IP address from our users in California
Categories of information that TECSTUB has disclosed for business purposes in the past 12 months
we do not disclose any information to third-parties for business purposes.
TECSTUB does not sell any personal information of its users.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS UNDER GDPR (EUROPEAN UNION USERS ONLY)
Who is the controller of your data?
Your data controller is TECSTUB a business entity currently conducting its business from the Republic of India having principal place of business at A-701 The First, B/H Keshavbaug Party Plot, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380015, India.
Data Protection Officer (Name, Email ID): Kiran Soni, [email protected]
What are your rights when making your personal information available to us?
In order to enable you to exercise your rights, you may write to us at [email protected] simply informing us of the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. If necessary, we may request you to provide us with a copy of a document evidencing your identity. Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following Right:
· To request access to your personal information.
· To request us to rectify the personal information that we hold.
· To request that we erase your personal information to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to keep processing them, or when no longer legally permitted to process them.
· To request us to control or limit the processing of your personal data, which entails that in certain cases you can request us to temporally suspend the processing of the data or that we keep them longer than necessary.
· To withdraw the consent that you have given to us to process your personal data for any purpose.
· When we have legally obtained your personal information to process the same, you will have the right to request portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data that you shared with us in a structured manner to be able to transmit them to another entity directly without impediments on our parts.
OTHER CONDITIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION